Colman Abernethy and his team have continued to build on the business since moving from Castlemartyr to Midleton. The business started in 1928 in Castlemartyr, East Cork and has successfully looked after its customers through many generations right up to this date, selling and servicing Ford cars and commercial vehicles. This is reflected in being awarded the prestigious Ford Chairman’s Award on six occasions in the last number of years.
The new facilities comprise of a beautiful new and innovative showroom, a 14 bay Service Department complete with full diagnostic bays and a comprehensive parts and accessories department.
Our Dealership aim is to deliver three core values to all our customers:
Brendan Abernethy and his team provide the best after sales service available. Our workshop facilities include the latest in computerised diagnostic equipment, and we have an NCT pre-testing facility. Our highly trained team of technicians will ensure that every vehicle passing through the workshop is serviced to the highest standard. All work is quality controlled.
We have been awarded the Ford Service upgrade certificate for our commitment to customer care. From initial appointment to vehicle collection, customers deal only with qualified staff who are able to advise on the maintenance of each vehicle and explain the work to be done. We have a purpose built customer information bay in the workshop.
Our very experienced team has an extensive knowledge of Ford Parts and Accessories.
We have a parts delivery service for Corporate and Trade Customers with a delivery vehicle on the road at all times. We carry an extensive stock of Ford and Motocraft all-makes parts on site and supply the full range of Ford Vehicle Accessories and Clothing. Using the latest in computer technology and with the support of Ford’s own Parts Department, if we don’t have a particular part in stock, we can order it very quickly.
Mon-Fri: 09:00 to 18:00
Sat: 09:00 to 17:00